29 March 2007

I Can't Use This Anymore

Right. 46 is Quentin Tarintino. If that is his real name. I hate him because he sucks. I hate him because I think I was the only person bored with Pulp Fiction. I hate him because he makes shitty movies. But mostly I hate him because he also didn't respond to repaying my student loans.
Go rip off another movie you twat.
Whoever the fuck invented receipts can eat a dick. It's bad enough I am standing in line to buy my Copenhagen behind six people all buying gum and Gatorade and paying with checks, now I have to have paper saying I bought Copenhagen and an Orange. Great. This will come in handy. I don't need to prove I like oranges or I dip. I don't need proof of purchase. I can't take the fucking orange or dip back. But thank you for letting me throw this piece of paper away for you. Asshat.
My mother doesn't come around here. She doesn't see the man her son became. She wouldn't recognize me if she did. She would see the once green eyes that looked like the ocean have changed. The color is becoming more brown everyday, as if a giant mudslide polluted the waters that once flowed in my eyes. The flowing glow that once made the ocean sparkle is also gone. The waters are still and appear to be coughing up all the fish that once thrived in the depths.
My father doesn't call. He doesn't vocalize the disappointment to his first born. No grandchildren will be given to the aging man. No common bond can be shared between what would be an incompetent boss and his best employee were we the same age. No kind words are passed between the drunk and the priest.
My parents don't know where I am. They have my address, time zone and phone number. They know where I live. They send me mail and gifts. They write letters expressing great pride. They ask for photographs of me. They tell their friends all about how well I have done for myself. They have no idea the thoughts that run through me head. They can't fathom the insanity I dream of. They will never know who I am or how I feel. They fear that I won't return. They don't realize I am already gone.
I have a friend who says God is a myth. He isn't mythological enough for me. The kid who plays shortstop for me says that there is an Angel watching over me. He isn't watching close enough for me. My priest says the end is near. It's not near enough for me. My bartender says I've had enough. I haven't had enough for me.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sister called me last night for the first time in months. i told her that i was asleep. she said she'd called me back later.

i looked at a wall for a good portion of the day, thinking about a place that i would like to work.

people are drawing with chalk on my neighborhoods sidewalks. the stray cats that survived the winter are in full force. the residents in the abutting duplex draw political commentary and a multicolored peace sign in the shape of a heart. the kids across the street drew a flower in a flower pot.

i ate some birthday cake for a person that is retiring and doesn't like me. it was half chocolate and half white cake. i had some of both.

29/3/07 15:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man Yoss - i feel for you
i just had my old man ring me from hundreds of miles away to check in and my old lady texts me most days and we laugh hysterically when we talk on the phone - at least once a week
i don't know what i would do without my parents that were never very good parents but are the best best friends a girl could ask for

29/3/07 21:52  
Blogger xTx said...

i have a scar in my right eyebrow. It's from when I was about 13 years old and insanely drunk off a fifth of peppermint schnapps. Back then I had a habit of flipping my huge permed hair which meant violently throwing the upper half of my body down and then up again so my hair would be fluffy. Well, I accidentally flipped my head into one of those steel posts that protect phone booths from cars crashing into them. It temporarily blinded me in my right eye, or maybe that was the flood of blood pouring out over it that blinded me. Any which way, it was the most bloodiest injury I've had to date, and when i sobered up, my friends' parents took me to the E.R. (i was on vacation) and they stitched up my injury which happened to be the upper part of my right eyebrow. When I called my mom to tell her what happened she said, "There goes your modeling career...". Turns out she was right...I've never been a model.

30/3/07 13:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By LARRY McSHANE, Associated Press Writer
Fri Mar 30, 4:59 PM ET

NEW YORK - A planned Holy Week exhibition of a nude, anatomically correct chocolate sculpture of Jesus Christ was canceled Friday after Cardinal Edward Egan and other outraged Catholics complained.
The "My Sweet Lord" display was shut down by the hotel that houses the Lab Gallery in midtown Manhattan. Roger Smith Hotel president James Knowles cited the public outcry for his decision
The six-foot sculpture was the victim of "a strong-arming from people who haven't seen the show, seen what we're doing," Semler said. "They jumped to conclusions completely contrary to our intentions."

But word of the confectionary Christ infuriated Catholics

31/3/07 09:12  
Blogger Blush said...

fuck quentin tarantino

18/4/07 05:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home