07 March 2007

One Foot On The Ground

Right. I have to go. The stars will soon fall. I am unsure as to how exactely old light gains matter and crushes the earth, but I am told these things happen. It makes me sad to think that were this to come to pass, the history books will consider light physicially stronger than me.
What would you do if you knew a fanous person read your blog? What would you do if you didn't know that particular famous person? What if you didn't know that famous person because you don't know any famous people? What if then, said famous person made a lot of money in the medium making that person famous by clearly plagerizing your blog? Would you prosecute? I only ask these questions because I think it's clear that that fake ass black dude stole the creative contents contained within my blog and made a boatload of those "Gods must be crazy" movies. Little man owes me some grip.
When does one speculate that this story will end? I am guessing on page 238. That's just me. I could be wrong. I been wrong before. It's cool. I got broad shoulders. I also have trust issues. So you never know.
What you need to do, is turn this motherfucker up real loud, right now.
It breaks my heart when I think of everything I will never be. Every person I will never speak with. Every girl I will never make out with. Every song I won't hear. Every job I'll never have. Every rain I will never stand in. Every game I will never watch. Every miles I never ran. I will never be or do any of this because I am terrified. It breaks my heart when I think of everything I will be. I will be and do what I will because I am terrified.
I need compressed air. One can of it please.
I like how the advanced peoples of Europia can't figure out how to purify tap water. It cause me to buy expensive ass water at the market and causes women to be dehydrated. Dehydration causes brain damage. Thus, these women are fucked in the head. Good job.
When will all of this shit happen? I pray soon. I know never.
Where is my man unkind? Bitch needs to show up and keep me posted on happenings happening.
I wish someone would interview me. I have answeres to questions yet unasked and my answers are unquestioned in their accuracy and correctness as ever question I have ever answered has been answered to unquestionable clear levels. My answeres astound. Your questions are defeated by my answers.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey k, did you get to celebrate some march first indepedence movement?

7/3/07 14:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also wish somebody would interview you.

8/3/07 07:09  
Blogger Erika said...

that picture freaks me out, but i like the photographer.

8/3/07 11:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the flip side, i like that picture, but the photographer freaks me out.

8/3/07 12:15  
Blogger Erika said...

well don't we just make an excellent yin and yang?

8/3/07 22:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the sixty to my nine.

9/3/07 07:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home