20 August 2004

Answer the Window


How's class working out for everyone? The Yossarian hopes all is well. You know, no family emergencies and the like. So it looks like Marvel Smith is down for the season. That means that the Steelers may just suck again. At least they drafted big Ben he's good. Mark my words. Still need a running back though; I hate Staley and his pickle-juice drinking ass. I hope something happens to them to give them a running game. Like they draft that kid out of Syracuse next year. I'm saying Steelers Super Bowl champs 2008. I'm realistic. But you read it here first.
So if there is one thing Yossarian hates, it's missing the footballers play their football season, but he will miss this year on account of all his training. Sacrifice here people, that's what I am all about. I'm also going to miss GTA, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. That shit really pisses me off.
So I got my new shit today. What shit is that Yossarian? Well I got "The Parthenon Code." I'm on chapter 3. I'd say it's superb, but you wouldn't believe me. So go and read it yourself, or not, whatever. I do not gain fiscally if the sales of this book skyrocket or plummet like that last space shuttle. So go do what you want. I finished "The Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius just in time to embark upon this shit. Somewhere deep inside the places I don't talk about, past the secret desires in my gullet to have gone to Seminary to become a priest, past my furtive love of "My So Called Life" and even past my veiled penchant of the Violent Fems. Somewhere past that shit, unbeknownst to the world, known but not recognized as valid by me, I know why I don't have a girlfriend. It's because of all of that shit, and none of it.
I remembered what I was going to seethe about yesterday. Say you know someone who lied to someone you care about. And then, for the sake of argument, let's say that the person you care about doesn't seem to mind that he or she was lied to. But say this wasn't a normal lie. This wasn't a, "Sorry, but they were out of that particular mustard, so I had to buy this, which I like more," lie. No this is more of a, "I swear I didn't molest your fathers dead body," lie. Only something much worse. Should you, as an innocent third party, work as a mediator in this to expose the lie? Or just let sleeping dogs sleep? The Yossarian wants to intervene, but is met by a great deal of resistance and protest from those he holds dear. Anyway fuck it, dat bitch ain't loose no baby at no Burger King.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alfred said...

is she talking about pi?

pi's the shit. 3.14 is only the beginning...

20/8/04 17:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

5/3/07 02:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home