18 March 2009

You Will Never Bring Me In

Right. Once, I was a boy. There was a time. I was young. I felt good. More importantly, I felt. I don’t really feel anything anymore. I don’t like things I ought to love. I can’t stand the thought of having sex. I loathe not being drunk. I wasn’t always like this.
I used to think great things were possible. I now only wish that complete ruin of every system is possible. Destruction. Ground zero. Reset.
Every government abandoned.
Every economic system and transaction obliterated.
Every God worshipped and burned.
Wreck it.
Make it bleed.
Watch it gasp.
Send it on its way.
This is my fucked up dream - to live in a world where everyone fends, wildly and primitively, for themselves.
I want it to die.
I like soccer.
I like sports.
I need a job.
I don’t even desire things. I simply recognize things must happen.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

upsetting.

19/3/09 07:10  
Blogger Grampa said...

Fuck it, Yoss. Become a mercenary - it's not like you don't have the skills. Get right there in the mix of things, start overthrowing governments in Africa, Sri Lanka, a couple of the Stans - you know, the former Soviet Republics, UzbekiStan, TajikiStan, KazakhStan - hone your revolutionary talents all in preparation, merely dry runs, then come back and let's burn this country down.

Once we take it, then we'll have enough guns and disinfranchised mutherfuckers to topple the rest of the systems - all of them.

Then, when we're done, you can be the Chief Bartender and I can be the Head Librarian and we'll let some less jaded fuckers actually set up something new.

If we learned anything from the French Revolution, it's that those people who bring the Rev about, well, they can't be the people who set up the next thing, built on the ashes of the old.

Once we achieve our goals, we'll have so much blood on us that creating something real and good and pure will be something that we lost the ability to do a long, long time ago.

Let's embrace reality. Let's do what we do best.
Let's deconstruct some shit.

We will overcome, and we will overcome by bucketloads.

(The First Tenant of the New Faith - NeoDarwiNietzscheism.)

War, my brother, I wish you war.

Gramps
Generalissimo/Head Librarian of the Madagascar Revolutionary Counsel

28/4/09 05:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home