04 July 2005

Better Picture Man


Right. It's been a while since I said anything. But I've been saying a lot. I've been sitting in a room listening to Linda Ronstadt singing Blue Bayou. All while trying to blow my brains out but the bullet doesn't work. No wait. That was a Man on Fire.
I hung out with some old friends Saturday night. I am still contemplating who left whom behind. I can't figure it out.
I learned a good man died while I was in training. I suppose a lot of good men died, but one in particular died and he will be missed. He was a good man, father and mentor. His memory is bigger than most men's lives.
So other than that shit my four-day weekend was perfect. I successfully hermited my weekend away. My mother says it's unhealthy, but I say so is a brain tumor. We all have our vices, and mine happened to be hiding from the world. Yours may be a large brain tumor. To each their own. That's my motto.