20 June 2005

I Will Remain


Right. This past weekend I went and saw a movie. I decided to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith because I thought this movie had everything going for it. It had lots of guns, Vince Vaughn, top-secret contract killings and a soundtrack by Joe Strummer. The movie even broke up a marriage. Sadly, the movie blew. I realized something during this movie that I had long suspected: Brad Pitt cannot act. I first started to have this revelation upon seeing "Seven." At the end when he freaks out and yells "no" a bunch and contorts his face - just terrible. Anyway, this recent crapfest solidified my concern. He sucks. He doesn't even try to act, he just plays the same character over and over again. There is no difference between Mr. Smith and the guy from Ocean's Eleven. He just act's like himself and makes a shit-ton of money. Good for him.
I took my niece to see that movie so that was enjoyable. Don't see the movie, it isn't good.
The song of the day is, "Number One," by, "John Legend." Funny and soulful.
Because I am so infatuated with bad acting because of Brad Pitt, I think I will rate the top five worst actors of all time. I am an authority on bad acting because I can never spot bad acting. People say, "He did a really bad job acting there," and I reply with, "I didn't notice." I NEVER notice bad acting, so when I do it must be piss poor.
#5 This Ass Hole
Seriously. Horrible. It wouldn't have been so bad if this kid didn’t actually exist and was CG Lucas created, but he is a real person. Terrible.
#4 Knock Knocker
Why? This guy was horrible. He touched his giant nose more times than there are shower scenes in Top Gun. It took me five hours to find a picture of this douche bag on the Internet because he sucks so much.
#3 Dick Ball
Fuck. This guy blows. I haven't seen him in anything he was good in. This shit-bag has his own website. Can you believe that? Fucking moron.
#2 Both These Fig Nuts
Whoa. The two of these guys create a black hole of suck where lesser suck gets sucked into it. Die.
#1 TADA!!!
I don't know if this guy is an actor or not. But I googled moron and he came up. So I am sure he would suck in any movie you can put him in.

6 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

wow...would you beleive me if I told you i laughed through that entire thing.

i think you are great.

20/6/05 18:33  
Blogger Yossarian said...

thank you m'lady, i think you are great too.

i was going to mention how orlando bloom can't get an acting gig unless it involves archery, but i left his ass alone.

20/6/05 19:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok well question...how do u no if brad pitt is a bad actor because i am sure that you slept the hole movie. But i am sure that you had a great time because you where with your GREAT num 1 niece.

20/6/05 19:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that kid from dazed and confused isn't even an actor. he's one of the local kids in oregon where they were filming that they picked to be in the movie. we used to drink whenever he touched his nose or squinted.

22/6/05 13:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

5/2/07 03:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! See hole cards poker clonazepam and topamax Car insurance job de Basketball bracket cbs ncaa sports International sports broadcasting company Nonsurgical face lift canada Tied up penis american begin jogging Ajax steam dryer coil vardenafil without prescription dvd car pionner Free torture stories adult dating http://www.running-shoes-6.info/british-running-music.html Average size penis fule grown male Best call centers philippines sprinting running spikes Conclusion of video conferencing

21/2/07 15:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home