22 June 2005

These are Ideas


Right. Jennifer Connely and Jared Letto look EXACTELY the same. But beauty is only skin deep. And what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
It's time I come out swinging and let loose the lion. I'm going to hit that ass as I leave it all on the field and let it all hang out. You're only response can be, "Damn Yossarian, you really held nothing back as you mused with wild abandon."
Work sucks. But it can’t be sunny everyday, but it also can't rain all the time. There are bumps on every road and that’s the way life is. Life can be a heavy load but a smile goes a long way. We can grin and bear it. But you can't win them all, even if there are other fish in the sea. Because we all know haste makes waste.
I was shit out of luck when I tried to exorcise my demons the day before yesterday. It seems I overstepped the boundaries of my inner child. Meat is murder, but I am hungry so it's justifiable homicide. But that's the way the cookie crumbles when you make lemonade out of lemons.
You get nothing for free in this crazy world that keeps on spinning. You can't have it all and Rome wasn't built in a day, but you keep on trucking. You take one day at a time because if at first you don't succeed you try again. But when the going gets tough the tough get going. Even though the meek shall inherit the earth.
I was hanging out at the car wash the other day, waiting to wash my car. It was taking a while for the fat guy to vacuum the Doritos out of his trailblazer, but it's like they say: his sister takes it in the ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

amazing. i'm printing this and hanging it up at work so i can read it every day.

it's like you're a prophet or something.

22/6/05 11:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home