23 June 2005

Sodajerk


Right. Sorry, bad post earlier. I am sitting here waiting on my pizza to get here because you can't get a gyro anywhere near this shit hole place I am. It's like nine million degrees outside or else I would go get something. I wish pizza hut delivered beer, because I have a hankerin' for some drankerin'.
So I paid my first ever cell phone’s bill today. I had never had either before which makes sense if you think about it, but I ask you don't. Anywho, I bought this plan where I get 900 minutes a month and they roll over. It seems I have rolled over 751 minutes in my first month. I have no friends.
I watched "Surviving Christmas," last night. How did this movie receive such poor reviews? What with such hilarity as "Doda is telling stories." Actually the movie is pretty funny. I think I am the only one on the planet who doesn't mind Ben Afleck's acting. Afleck was the bomb in Phantoms.
So I was reading about AFI's 100 greatest movie quotes. Bullshit. All bullshit. Lists are always bullshit though because they don't depict reality. Because if they did there wouldn't be any controversy, which wouldn't generate a buzz or debate or you giving your shit-ass opinion like we asked you to opine. Also, lists generate publicity. Which is sort of what I said earlier, but whatever...fuck it. I am just pissed because my favorite quote from any movie wasn't on the list. "Have you tried staples," said by Bill Murray in "Scroged." Funny as shit. But there are a lot of quotes I like.
OBC starts Monday, meaning I’ll have something to do all day aside from nothing. We still get two hours for lunch I think. I wish fall would get here. I hate summer. Summer clothes just suck. You can’t look cool in shorts and a short-sleeved shirt. Nope. Impossible. Can't be done. I wish to hell I could live in perpetual fall and winter to enable me to wear all my favorite clothing and style whist doing it.

3 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

" It seems I have rolled over 751 minutes in my first month. I have no friends"

i lol'd at this one.

and a lot of other parts...

oh, and i would've rhymed "hankerin" with "drankerin" as well...

23/6/05 15:00  
Blogger SayUnderpants said...

Seriously, 751 minutes? I hope you can downgrade your plan. Either that or you can just start calling 900 numbers...passes the time anyway...

23/6/05 18:09  
Blogger Blush said...

i dont mind ben affleck at all either! holy shit it just gets better and better.

1/9/05 14:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home