15 April 2007

I'm Regular Stormy

Right. 41. You stupid bint. Hilary can eat a dick. I think we can all agree on that. There isn't much argument on that one. I am dumb and as I get older and dumber, I stop seeing the differences between the Clinton camp and the Bush camp and only see how similar they are. I hate you Hilary. But don't fret, I hate the other folks more.
I can think of one good reason not to vote for Hilary - 20 years of the country being ruled by 2 families. With you it would be 28. I'm 28 years old. It's time to leave mom and dad's house.
Oh and your voice makes me want to shove a nail in my dick hole.
Good news. I will turn 29 this year. Better news, my Army contract ends during my tenure of my 29th year. The best news, we will deploy the month I am supposed to come home. Thus, it will be an additional 18 months before I can get my life back. That's awesome. I am so fucking happy about this. I am going to drink Draino.
Fuck this place.
It is like 8,000,000 degrees here. Global warming like a mother fucker. The German's added to their list of genius shit by refusing to air condition anything. They also refuse to wear deodorant. So not only is it unbearably hot, but it also stinks. God bless the simple peoples of Germany.
You know what man? Fuck this. I am a little pissed here. I haven't gotten shit from the Army. Does the Army pay off my student loans? No. Did the Army pay for any of my education? No. Do I find my job interesting? No. Do I even like the job? No. Will the Army send me to Law School? No. Will the Army send me to get another degree? No. I already have a Master's degree, so the Army won't give me shit. Is there anything I want to get out of the Army that I am qualified to get? No. People ask me why I want to go to SERE school again. It's because I'd rather live in a box and get beaten and pissed on than show up where I do everyday. And the thought now of going and fighting some war that either A) we will fight for 100 years, or B) we will stop fighting and have accomplished nothing makes me extra glad I decided to do this.
As I was being told I won't be getting out of the Army anytime soon, the man asked me why I joined the Army. I said, "My parents raised me to believe that when the country goes to war, if you can see anything good that can come out of that war, you should join and serve. I won't be teaching my kids the same thing."

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you learn how to drive a motorcycle in the army? not like a grandpa on a honda motorcycle the size of a honda civic. i'm talking about MI III front braking spinning combined with indiana jones shoving a flag pole in nazi german's green gas tub on wheels

sorry to hear bout the deployment.

15/4/07 15:08  
Blogger xTx said...

this entry made me sad

15/4/07 16:15  
Blogger Erika said...

yeah... this one was very sad. since your contract is up, how can they make you stay in longer? no need to explain, it was just a thought.

16/4/07 00:46  
Blogger Unknown said...

You don't know me but we have mutual blogfriends (a couple comments above...).

Just wanted to say best of luck. Come back in one piece.

It just seems like there is no graceful way out of the mess over there at this point, and every damn day it's just more bombings and more death and whether the mainstream media is biased or not it is just hard to see how there is a good way out. What's done is done and the future will debate the choices made by our leaders, but that doesn't make it any better right now.

Good luck.

18/4/07 11:58  
Blogger Jeremyinc said...

HEY! you got that picture from my website so I should deserve a link atleast. You can get that same pic printed on a roll of toilet paper. www.jeremyinc.com LATR!

20/4/07 15:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home