24 August 2009

NASA Can't See Shit

Right. Pray for me while you molest me. Save me while you cut me. Show me the light as you shred yourself. Cut yourself in front of me so I can watch God pour out of you. Degrade yourself so I can see the limitations pragmatic dogmatisms foster. In life, some people are born, others created and some are just here.
Jack Daniels has never lied to me. It never promised me anything. It never gave me anything I hadn’t asked for. It never, not once, raped my relatives. I’ve asked for verification. I have documentation. It is verifiable.
Life is funny. It really is. It is one giant joke.
There is this house down the street from where I live. Every time I drive by it, be it noon, nine in the A.M. or three in the A.M. it is shady. People hang out, the doors are open, packages are handed off and booze is drunk out of African-American bags on the stoop. I thought about bombing it to shit. Pissing on the ashes. But the truth is, I can’t get paid. And the betterment of the neighborhood isn’t as important as my landlady’s bank statement.
I am sure there is some sort of law against that too.
In a thousand years, no one will care. None of this will mean shit. God will evolve with our understanding of him. Science will ostracize new demographics. People will care with passion. Children will grow and scoff and forget and never learn. All of that will mean new understanding for those, but for us, we will be the butt of the joke.
My watch sits lower than it used to.
What if it is true that once in a while a little pain must be endured in order for satisfaction to be felt? What if it is true that one in a while a little silence must be heard to enjoy noise? What if it is true that once in a while you should not placate your own bullshit?
So as it stands, I am a murderer. I kill. Human life means little to me as I have no regard for it. That is fine. I can be that. I can do that. I don’t care because I have no passion. I have no insides. I have no feeling. I have nothing that you want so why can’t you stay away from me?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger gamefaced said...

right on.

25/8/09 12:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That watch sits lower because the wrist band is loose and you've got wrists like a girl. Regardless, you are a badass and if you want to test the job market down here, you have a place to stay (until I dump the place because I'm never there).

25/8/09 12:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is wrong with you?

28/8/09 18:44  
Blogger Blush said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/9/09 00:39  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bullshit little brother!!! Life means more to you than you would like others to see, because that would make vulnerable. I watch you as you hug our mother, our brother, and your nephews and i see the love you have for them. This life is as good, bad or fucked up as you choose to live it. It is your choice!

i love you
Sissy

22/9/09 19:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home