24 July 2006

Cash

Right. At this stage in my life, I really only have one question. However that one question is followed up by numerous questions encompassing everything from the weather to if you will ever shut up when you're talking to me. So you see it is rather futile to ask me to ask you my question, as you will never have the time to answer it. Also, I'd like for you to fill out this form which doesn't have the space on it for what I really need to know.
You know what pisses me off? Aliens. Maybe I should have given you time to guess what pisses me off. What the bloodclot ever. Not the Mexicans. But the space aliens. Fuck them. Actually they don't piss me off, it's more the idiot people who believe in them. I always hear the same shit about how Aliens genetically engineered the human race. We have so much to learn from our Alien creators. They are more spiritual than religious. They are more advanced and thus, they must be benevolent. Yadda blah. A race with such power and technology must have put war and disease to bed in order to become so advanced. Sure. I must be broke because I don't buy it.
Whatever happened to taking some pride in us? Maybe we can teach them a thing or two. Maybe, just maybe, they really aren't all that nice. Maybe they want to fucking eat us. Maybe everything you've been told hasn't been a lie and God did create the heavens and Earth. Maybe Jesus really was the son of man. Maybe fuck these stupid aliens up their stupid alien asses. Maybe when the space ships land and the alien guy comes walking out to greet (a.k.a. shoot the shit out of) us, and you go running with at it with a flower and expect enlightenment and for the aliens to bring forth the utopia you think is possible, maybe in the alien culture that is a declaration of war. Thanks for fucking us. I'd have just given the guy some BBQ and called it a day. But now we are fucked because of your new wave hippy alien worshiping man hating ass. Appreciated.
I want to shower in ice. That would be cooling.
Upon listening to my audblog thing, I have determined I curse too much.
I also learned that I think it is clear I need to sing more.
I am buying a boat. A giant sailboat. It will be the best day of my life.
I have this desire to get married. I don't know why, but I want to. As long as she is rich, hot, smart, hates every man on earth except for me and her family and is cool with drinking all night every night with me and my friends. Where is that bitch?
Ahhh, to be a bull in a china shop.
If you say each word right, Sanskrit and hieroglyphic rhyme. Coincidence? Doubtful.
Sweet merciful crap I do not want to go to Germany.
Cingular fucking sucks. I want all of them to die. I am going to buy a new phone when I get to Germany. Fuck this phone. Fuck Cingular. Fuck it all.
I think of her often. Only every time I happen to have a synapse fire in my brain. It's funny because I didn't even know her that well. But I wanted to. I wanted to sit in silence and watch her read. I wanted to only hear her voice for years on end. I wanted every thing about this girl. If I ever die, I want her to greet me in the afterlife. If I ever am the punch line of a joke, I want her to be the premise. If I ever get the chance, I want to smell her hair and feel her skin against mine. If I ever dance, I want it to be with her. I only want to speak to her. I only want to write for her. I only want to see her. I only want her. I want to stand in a room full of people and look upon her and die from the emotion overwhelming my heart. I want her to know, that she is my past inside my present. If I ever see her again, I want to give it to her like her daddy used to.

3 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

you are my fucking hero.

don't go to germany.

stay here...

25/7/06 07:00  
Blogger unkind said...

I am much more energized by the prospect of aliens than by that of God.

God is like, "Don't do anything that feels good or is fun. Ever. Now read my enormous, boring book full of inconsistencies, scribal errors, and deliberate, politically-motivated alterations. And now, I'm going to sit back on my omnipotent ass and watch you all fight and starve, whilst doing nothing about it."

Aliens would be like, "Drink this. Now you can shoot mind bullets. Oh, and here's a fully functioning pleasure-bot that looks like your Jessia Alba. If there's anything else you guys need, we'll be in our orbiting space station playing Playstation 527, which has a game where you get to fully exist as Genghis Khan and rape and pillage the barbaric steppe peoples of Mongolia."

I'll take aliens every time. And if they start a war? Big fuckin deal. From what I've seen in movies, they melt if they touch water. Time to load up ye olde super soaker and massacre their asses.

25/7/06 15:02  
Blogger xTx said...

unkind!

25/7/06 15:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home