19 July 2006

Some Fucking Days

Right. Martina Hingis is fucking hot. I am so tired I could puke. I just want to wake up in 3 years. Is that too much to fucking ask? Let me be.
If you get some stitches, just take them out yourself. That way you save 45 bucks and can go out drinking.
I'm going to get promoted here pretty soon. I can use the money.
You know the thing about Evil Knievel? So what if his life sucks, he has a lot of great stories. Also, he realized long ago what just occurred to me: if you can't live well, then die spectacularly. Live or die, people will clap their heads off.
I need a haircut.
I need to pay bills.
I need a new job.
I need a new life.
I need an orange.
I'd like to fuck an Asian.
I'm the worst fuck up in all history.
I'm tired as fuck. I'm going to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

9687363
http://weirdnumber70.blogspot.com March 2006 Google Inc. US

This, dear Yossarian is your website's rank... most blogs (for example, mine) don't even have a rank... so you may be the worst fuck up in all history, but at least there are people out there that like your style of 'fucked up.'

19/7/06 22:29  
Blogger xTx said...

i am one of them.
yossarian is #1 in my book.
all the rest can eat shit, including my own blog.

20/7/06 07:02  
Blogger KeesKennis said...

Real life is much more fucked up than you.
I am linking you from tonight for my daily escape.

20/7/06 12:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home