18 July 2006

I Top Pop Charts

Right. What is wrong with the people? Let's just write a check and money will solve problems. The check is what makes the box filled. In the industry, we call that a double entendre.
Your dreams will fall apart, and when they do, there will stand the fears once thought conquered eagerly waiting to expose you for the hero you are not. This is the secret creed of man. This is the known creed of the fallen.
When the best of the present and the fondest of the could have one been's become one - I will die. When the death of me is laughed at by the two - I will resurrect. When confronted with the knowledge and peace I bring back - the two will abandon. When the two live, prosper, wither and die - I will palliate the offense. When they are tried, convicted, sentenced and begin to cry - we will know from the smell that the two are crying for themselves and not the victim and not even for each other. The three of us will live under a red hot moon until the two devise a way to replace the soul with a microchip - that is what will kill my forever.
I'll give it a shot.
Every word I speak to her, I have failed in making the words as musical as the sound of her hair in the spring wind. She deserves to only hear music as beautiful as her. Every time my tongue touched hers, it was wrong. I should have a tongue that tastes like wine and smells of roses, because that is what she deserves. Every place she has lived has not met the standard. The buildings are made of stone. The air is tainted with breath. The night sky is hidden by the skyglow of humanity. She deserves the brilliant night sky of the ancients. She deserves virgin air. She deserves heavenly material forged by angels to house you and yours. Every time my hands caressed a part of her it was incomplete. Incomplete because there is no earthly affection I can give that means what I want it to. Incomplete because the dawn will arrive and rent is due and work must get done and I will never have the time to do it properly. Incomplete because of circumstances beyond my control but within her tolerance.

3 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

mmm hmmm....
once again.
every time.

(see...yoss? gay again... so embarrassing....)

i'm gonna gay you up.

guh guh gay.

so gay for you baby

so gay

so gay

jiggah jiggah gay!

ziggah zig gay!

meet me in the club...it's goin' gay.

stopping now

18/7/06 20:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

19/7/06 11:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-machine.info/363.html or http://indexmachine.info/3498.html and http://google-index.info/3391.html

23/7/06 19:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home