11 July 2006

I'm Learning This As I Say It

Right. I have an idea. I am going to write a pretty good book backwards. Meaning you will start reading chapter 47 and work your way to chapter 1.
I have a better idea. I will let someone else write it and I will just buy it and read it.
To further the great ideas, I will let someone else buy it and give it to me and then I will start reading it after PT one day.
Yes that is much easier.
Thank you baby girl.
I have so much inside to give to someone. I desire nothing more than to give what's inside to her. Instead she pays for advertising. I want nothing more than to share what I know is there with her. However, she enjoys watching reruns of shows she's already seen. I beg for her to fill the void inside my soul I fill with work, my car and everything I have ever done in order to try to better myself. Sadly, she only knows of having her void filled in a manner every man has ever done to her. Clean gloves hide dirty hands. Her gloves are the cleanest I've ever seen.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prosecutors said Finnerty instigated an attack on two Georgetown bar patrons in the early morning of Nov. 5. One victim, Jeffrey Bloxsom, testified that Finnerty pushed him, threw fake punches that landed within inches of his face and hurled homophobic epithets.

lax!

11/7/06 18:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some guy in a black tinted dakota pickup with little ram covers to the taillight shouted out his truck "you fuckin'faggot" at a light. but i was parking my car, then i got out and went over to the car and knocked on the heavily tinted passenger window to roll it down and i asked him why he called me a faggot. there was so much material in the mini truck. the pencil thin manicured goatee with accompanying double chin, the tinted windows to engage in any homoerotic activities that he decries in public, for fuck's sake the tail light covers, "IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS (reply you want to do something to my ass)----(unfortunately sometimes the comebacks i use with my friends aren't as biting when used within normal social contexts). NO, THAT'S YOU....) should have deflated the tire on the opposite side of the car.

i still count it as a win...whatever im winning

that guy went home and put some soothing save on his pink sock

i should be reading crappuh
but these things happen

you fuckers best call me back
yoss, your bday and the events. please include all adventures with sub 20 types
k, why are you so weary?

11/7/06 18:30  
Blogger xTx said...

this was intensly beautiful and you're welcome.

11/7/06 18:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

19/7/06 11:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://neveo.info/1150.html or http://google-machine.info/1257.html and http://googleindex.info/1456.html

23/7/06 19:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! History of sex toys http://www.robot-vacuum-cleaner-project.info/Hepa-filters-for-hoover-vacuum-cleaner.html bissell vacuum cleaner style 7 Junk dryer walnart vacuum cleaners Native african rings vw 1 Driverheaven.net other video cards Asbestos mesothelioma settlement lawsuit cancer law21 Bill pay for verizon chiropractic malpractice arthritis verdicts Nissan titan tow kit Voice+over+ip+training pamela anderson tommy lee fuck mpg B zyrtec b side effect Proactiv solution free shipping

5/3/07 09:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

25/4/07 18:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home