01 July 2006

I Ain't The One

Right. No one wants to say which Superhero I would be. Well fuck you all up your stupid asses. I forgot yesterday to mention that I know my brother, Bobby Chickenparts or whatever his name is now, would be Super Grover.
I am so fucking hungry. But everything I eat gives me serious ass gas problems. It's a simple equation. Food plus eating minus overhydration times running 25 miles a week equals WMD from my ass.
I've decided to move Ireland the minute I get out of the Army. Some of you will be happy to know I have also squashed all thoughts of staying in longer.
Right now I am wearing some black socks, black shorts, an Ireland soccer jersey or some kind, a St. Louis Cardinals baseball cap I've painted green and my watch. I am going to find some shoes and put them on. I will then find a bar, enter and get as violent as I can.
ANGELE Dei,
qui custos es mei,
Me tibi commissum pietate superna;
Hac nocte illumina, custodi, rege, et guberna.
Amen.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the punisher.
that shit is obvious

2/7/06 09:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah you know im reading the old shit too

2/7/06 09:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cause i work magic like a magician

4/7/06 05:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Iberia airways arrivals Medical malpractice claims north carolina Friends giving blowjobs Crestor attorney columbus online payment Blocker review spam blocker jose san 1990 mazda miata owners manual

23/4/07 21:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home