04 August 2006

Aim For The Throat

Right. BREAKING NEWS!!! MUST READ!!!! NOW!!! So those women in the support battalion, the ones who call me Danger Boy, are kooks. This isn't really a news flash, especially if you know them. But what is news worthy is this bit of information I interrogated out of them today. The leader, and ugliest of the bunch, apparently sees a physic twice a week, and this week the leader of the kooks asked about none other than ME! And you want to know what the physic told her? I'll bet you do.


Wait...




Wait...



Wait...





Dramatic Pause...



Fine. I'll tell you. That when we deploy, I will be caught up in something that will change the world forever and upon my survival, I will be thrust into the limelight and date for an extended period of time, ending up in marriage and a polite divorce...JESSICA BIEL!!!

This means that:
1 - The kooks are dumb because they see fortune tellers and the ilk.
2 - The kooks are dumb, but they ask about me, which is pleasant.
3 - I will routinely put a hurt on JESSICA BIEL and you won't.
4 - This means my life is so much better than your own pathetic non JESSICA BIEL boning dork assed life that I may never blog again.

I'm joking, I'll keep bloging. I'll let you know how her ass tastes. I leave soon and before I board the plane, if I were you, I would expect a couple drunken audio blog things. If I gave the impression that I am depressed about Germany, I am sorry, I just hate unnecessary work and moving sucks. I'd rather stay put. But that is neither here nor there as I will post pictures of JESSICA BIEL on every post I make from here on out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ledger as the joker.
i cant type anymore.
i am falling over and will die right now

5/8/06 19:40  
Blogger xTx said...

this is cause for celebration!!!

i think i will leave and go on vacation and get drunk every day by 6pm in your jessica biel boning honor.

xo

6/8/06 07:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home