26 July 2006

Violence

Right. Nothing good today. Nothing you like to read. SO go away. Only one of you stays. Which one? Good question. The only one I want reading this is the mother fucker who slashed my tires. Keep reading you dickless piece of shit.
I have to put my car on a boat in 2 days. 2. Two. You slashed my tires, thusly making it impossible for me to even drive the thing to the tire store as I only have one spare tire and 4 slashed tires. 2 days.
I need to figure out where I am going to get 900 dollars for these new tires. I ain't got it. I sent all my dough to a German bank I can't get at until I get to Germany. Also I sunk all my money in T-Bills so I ain't even got 900.
So I am going to offer up what I consider to be a very fair deal. I will give the car to your mother. I will make the payments. It is hers. She can have it. All she has to do is put tires on it and drive it away. I will even pay for the innsurance. I get you, some duct tape, a chair, a blow torch, a screw driver, gasoline, styrofoam, scissors and a pair of plyers.
I will pull your teeth out of your fucking skull with the plyers. I am thinking of becoming a dentist, so this will work out well.
I will mix the gasoline and styrofoam to make napalm. I will slowly burn your feet and hands off. You won't need them where I'm sending you.
I will use the scissors to cut into your ball sack. I will let your balls hang free and compare size against mine. Your balls must be huge as you need to slash tires.
The blow torch and screw driver are key. I will heat the screw driver and then burn you where ever I deem you need a nice burning. I am thinking a nice place to start is what ever hose it is that keeps the nuts to the body.
Then the blow torch will be used to melt various parts of you off. This is all done while you are duct taped to the chair.
As you are about to die, I will place a call to 911. Instruct them of what I have done, and have the ambulance come save you. This will keep me free of any murder charge and you in the hospital for about as long as I am in jail. Upon my release, I will find you and do it again, to you and your mother, and I will take my car back. You fucking twat. I swear I will bash the living fuck out of all you love in front of you if I ever find you. I hate you.

4 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

that sucks man...

if you need any help with the torture thing, i'm here for you...

27/7/06 07:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don�t try to win erotic phone sex you might as well hold the erotic phone sex Olympics in somebody�s back yard. erotic phone sex

29/7/06 11:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He dribbles a lot of phone sex teen and the opposition doesn�t like it. In fact you can
see it all over their faces. phone sex teen

29/7/06 12:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
http://www.aluminiumfishingboat.info/Penninternationalfishingreel.html Liberty mutual life assurance 848872 d scan signature bookcase perfumes co Compare costs of 5 major brands of computer Fly fishing stores Voice over internet protocoal voip wireless Bmw z-3 dashboard photo Call voip minnesota golf fishing resort Ice fishing rod holder reviews 2000 cadillac escalade Barcode scanners new mexico Effexor side effects discontinuance Official scrabble dictionary online Fantasy football league run Bikini girls fishing offshore fishing association hawaii fly fishing guides port aransas fisherman s point

28/11/06 23:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home