06 August 2006

It Is A Marketing Issue

Right. I find it rather serendipitous that yesterday I decided to believe in prophets and then Bielgate. I wonder how JESSICA BIEL and I will divorce. I hope it is because she catches me hitting skins with Keira Knightly. Maybe I can work out a hot 3-way before the divorce.
Chad McGreevy says hello. He has been busy getting ready for Germany. He's leaving with me. At first I didn't want him to go, but now I want him to. This way adventures can be had in Germany. He is also pretty funny. Like yesterday when he kicked an old woman in the kidney. I thought it was funny.
I am leaving soon and I will blog as soon as I get set up. I don't know how long it will take, but if I were in charge of you, then I would demand you use this time to reflect on the greatness that is Yossarian and spread the word. Since I am not in charge of you, I suppose you can go about your day watching Jenny Jones.
Remember Liza? I heard Billy Idol fisted her. If so, that's hot.
I hope my new digs has a washer and dryer.
I hope my new digs has ample shelves for clothing.
I hope my new place has some really hot women living next door and they each take their turn riding the jalopy.
I hope Germany isn't as rainy as I've heard. I hate training in the mud.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grampa said...

Preach on, brother Yoss.

6/8/06 19:55  
Blogger xTx said...

offweederzen

7/8/06 07:24  
Blogger The Dawg said...

Jesica "The Body" Biels is so fine!!!!!!!

11/8/06 12:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home