08 July 2005

Delta Dawn


Right. Who knew Achilles sold a werewolf into slavery? I did that's who. I decided fuck it and started running on the old knee again. It sucks. I'm slow because I haven't run in like 2 months. But whatever, the knee only swells slightly now. Less pain, it's a good thing.
My hair is stupid. I say to the lady, "I want a medium fade." Now how fucking hard is that? Apparently pretty damn hard. I think maybe she must own a hat store in addition to giving bad haircuts. My hair is neither medium nor faded. I should have gotten a bowl of soup with this hair cut. This is preposterous. I should write a letter. But the crazy Korean lady wouldn't care. She would continue giving bad haircuts to all the Army guys who go to her because she gives you a massage after she wrecks your hair. No happy ending or anything. It's just a, "Well I dicked up your hair. Allow me to alleviate some shoulder stress." That type shit.
I really suck at blogging.
You know what's funny? How like being around people makes them more attractive. Some of these girls are turning cute, but I know for a fact they are ugly.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nervous said...

You don't suck at blogging. I like that your shit is honest, and I never know what to expect.

8/7/05 19:39  
Blogger SayUnderpants said...

I don't understand how you could get a bad haircut - your hair is already too short for a bad haircut...

8/7/05 21:44  
Blogger xTx said...

you are the opposite of sucking at blogging.

10/7/05 11:35  
Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

Blogging is raw.

Your commentary is raw.

Therefore, you don't suck at blogging.

11/7/05 09:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... basic computer language history Fucking  paris  hilton Chevrolet station wagon saab t16s convertible http://www.laser-tattoo-removal-0.info/laser-tattoo-removal-eagle-pass.html Test renault clio Car parts nissan 240sx wire transfer bacarat saab 93 linear

6/3/07 01:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read free pop up blocker trial business interuption insurance Jackpots slot machine strategies Imovie ppc 9600 diet pills http://www.slipcoverfurniture2.info Transexual hung galleries Case zoloft wireless tvs zyrtec Amys answering machine Losec impotence sony camcorder Free ionamin online Timberwolf headphones zocor Financial planning palmdale Non addictive anti depressant drugs

26/4/07 06:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home