24 October 2005

Seven

Right. The hospital is a funny place. Funny isn't the word. Horrible, yes, that’s the word I should use. I hate going there but I had to, as I can't even stand up. My body just aches, my stomach is killing me and it hurts to move. The shitty thing is when you go to the hospital in the military, they try and make you feel like you're getting over. I don't remember the last time I was actually sick and not just faking it. So leave me alone.
I wish some serious shit would happen. No I don't. That's a lie. I really wish I had won that Power Ball jackpot. When I first heard that some dude from Oregon won it, I first thought of how it is probably Nate. Nate is this dude who sucks. He is living in Oregon and probably won the friggin Power Ball. It would be like him to do some shit like that.
I'd like some help. No I don't. That's a lie. I'd like a shit-ton of money. That's what I want.
I watched this movie yesterday, and it was pretty good. The thing I kept thinking was how I always hear that you can tell who is a good actor because the good actor makes the other actors around look better. So why the hell didn't the deadly mutaba virus win an academy award?
I hate being sick.

2 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

there's something about that picture....


i hope you feel better....

24/10/05 11:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i talked with nate this weekend. he didnt win it. but he did get a steal on a cafe racer motorcycle.
you can even surf in the winter up there. can you believe they filmed point break up there and not in australia. i feel so cheated. you gotta go down brody. what am i sick of, pirates of the carribean costumes before halloween. girls should funnel all of there johnny depp desires toward me.

be very scared of fast white people because they are capable of incredible feats of strength. posednik. fast white people. who would have known?

I AM AN FBI AGENT

24/10/05 17:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home