04 October 2005

Wifeing

Right. Fucking I tunes is on the blink again. Shit. Anyway I found a fun thing to do is to tell your acquaintances to make you a CD by putting their I tunes on random. You get to know people that way. So if I were to do that for you, here is the cacophony of bliss that would flood your eardrums like an 18-year-old boy floods his freshman girlfriend. It's random now. Don't cheat your friends. Don't do it. For the love of God don't do it.
The Gambler by Kenny Rogers
By The Time I get To Arizona by Pubic Enemy
Two by John Broaddus
Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt by We Are Scientists
Sugar by Five Deez
Number One by John Legend
The Dirty Glass by Dropkick Murphys
14 Years by Fat Jon
The Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash
Speak Slow by Tegan and Sara
Delta Dawn by Tanya Tucker
Got by Mos Def
Depths by Fat Jon
Bitch Gets No Love by Kool Keith
Clifton by Kool Keith
Kissing In Secret by Riddle of Steel
Freedom by Jurassic 5
That's it. Go buy them and listen to its glory. Baseball playoffs start today. Pay attention. I am calling for a Cards Yanks series and I got the Cards in seven. I love the Yanks. Love them. I want to marry the Yankees and have like 10,000 of its babies. But, the Cards rule all.
Go and leisure your life away.
After work yesterday I decided I needed to skew my perspective again and decided to go over to another LT's house for dinner. It was just him, his son and myself. His wife took off a month or so ago for no reason. She lives in an apartment she can't pay any rent on because she has no job. She sleeps on a towel she put on the floor and has nothing. She eats pepperoni, grapes and lettuce. Anyway, enough about her. This kid, he just loves me. Most kids do because I can play with them and talk to them about cartoons and slightly corrupt them and I don't have to punish them or anything like old dad has to do. So we were eating and all and the kid is all playing with me and climbing on me. I liked it. It was nice to have this being that just liked your presence. I don't think I could be a parent because in like 5 or 8 years, this kid will want nothing to do with his parents or their friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/10/05 23:44  
Blogger xTx said...

deleted comments always intrigue me....

5/10/05 06:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home