09 October 2005

I Am Of The Line Of Kain

Right. Reasons why my 24-hour shift I had to work Saturday till Sunday sucked ass are many. It sucked because I was working with a female sergeant. It sucked because she wasn't attractive. It sucked because my balls itched for around 23 hours 45 minutes and I couldn't scratch on account of the female sergeant. It sucked because I couldn't sleep. It sucked because my long weekend is void on account of stupid assed brigade staff duty. It sucked because I finished my book with 10 hours left. It sucked because this one real cute private was cleaning the building and clearly wanted to fuck but officers aren't allowed to hit skins with enlisted. It sucked because the sergeant watched the worst crap on TV and would talk to the TV. It sucked because by the end of my shift I wanted to bone the unattractive sergeant. It sucked because instead of watching the Cardinal game I was subjected to Sex in the City for the first time in my life. It sucked because now I have to sleep and I can't watch football all Sunday.
I am the subject of an upcoming interview for the paper here. I have never been interviewed before. I hope I don't dick this up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

Good luck on the interview, and don't worry... the game wasn't that exciting. We all knew it would be a sweep. Now the next series... be upset if you miss any of that!

9/10/05 08:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Fur coats florida Casual dress maternity Depakote reducing dosage bookkeeping services Rehab fitness nursing ceus online pharmacy lamictal After before botox image

14/2/07 08:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Home mortgage refinancing virginia21 Ringtones brasil protonix drug Zabiegi aparatemagyptos na cellulitis Barcode hersteller scanner Ecommerce web developer

6/3/07 11:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home