05 October 2005

Grilled Cheese

Right. Is the phrase, "Just Deserts," or, "Just Deserves"? This is something I will never know. Ever.
1. What is your full name now? Yossarian Fitzgerald Imansash
2. What color trousers are you wearing? Blue I suppose
3. What are you listening to right now? Mozart
4. What was the last thing you ate? Shrimp Chips (Honestly)
5. Do you wish on stars? No. That's retarded. And queer. (That was from the Clerks cartoon)
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black, I always thought I was blue I always knew I was wrong.
7. How is the weather right now? We have neutral wind conditions, dropping temperatures, possible thunderstorms and increasing humidity.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Captain
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent this to me. I forged these questions from my own mind.
10. How old are you today? 27
11. Favorite soft drink? I don't really drink soda, but I like scotch and soda.
12. Favorite sport? Hockey, but I am fascinated by curling.
13. Hair color? Black, like my heart.
14. Siblings? 2
15. Favorite food? Veal.
16. What was the last movie you saw? Like in the theaters? Four Brothers. It was the bomb.
17. Favorite day of the year? St. Patrick's Day.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? The Millennium Falcon
19. Summer or winter? Winter. Fuck the sun, Long live the fucking beast.
20. Hugs or kisses? Is "High Five" an option?
21. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes. All four of them.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Montgomery, because if he doesn't I will kill him.
24. Who is least likely to respond? K-Luv or cocainehitshomeruns because his punk ass doesn't get down with the blogosphere.
25. Living arrangements? A hotel apartment type thing.
26. When was the last time you cried? I get the man tear during stupid movies.
27. What is under your bed? Nothing. The carpet maybe.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Jesus.
29. What did you do last night? I watched the best journalism ever. That dateline on OJ was the bomb. They framed a guilty man. I read some more of my book and I went to the gym.
30. Favorite TV shows? Rome, My Name is Earl, Sportscenter
31. What are you afraid of? Jesus
32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Tons of salt.
33. Favorite car? Mine.
34. Favorite Flower? Blue Flowers
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Three, house, car and valet.
36. Favorite vacations? Grad school was a great vacation for me.
37. Three Bloggers who don't blog enough: Fingers, K-Luv and Touchy
38. Six friends who you are tagging: I tag everybody. I meant that in the most sexual way possible.

4 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

excellent

6/10/05 08:11  
Blogger unkind said...

Just desserts. There ya go.

6/10/05 17:06  
Blogger Yossarian said...

i didn't really want to know if youd like to know the truth

6/10/05 21:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, by the way, the name is cocainehitskatemoss. that is no way to talk to a captain, so push

these pipes are cleaannn!
-cabin boy

7/10/05 17:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home