26 January 2006

King, Saint, Cruise Line And Reading For The Blind

Right. I don't need your support anyway Joel. My boss wants me to be a fucking Army historian all of a sudden. Well I must have anal glaucoma, because I don't see my ass doing it. Call me and teach me how to live. I can spark your fire and I will save your relationship. Feed from my lyrical teat and blame your mom and dad for not loving you enough...or too much. I am so pissed with you people it is beyond words.
You read about the guy who knocked the teacher out because the teacher was fucking with the guy's daughter? I'm sorry, but I'd have slit his fucking throat and video taped it. Then I would make that into a DVD and FEDEX the DVD to his mother. I would send her one for the rest of my life. And when I stood trial and the judge sentenced me to punishment, well shit. I would have to inform him of my plan of killing the bailiff, escaping and drinking a bottle of gin and running his mother over. Then I would do it. I'm all or nothing. Don't half-ass anything, that's my motto.
I think today I will do something special. I think today I will not write anything sappy, apathetic, cryptic, random or clever. I will not give anyone advice. Today sparks a new day in my blogworld. A day filled with beauty. This new day is great. This new day is short; because soon I will get back to writing all the stuff I won't write about today.
Today I will tell you all of a man, a special man. He is a man of supreme intellect. He is a man of unparalleled power. He is a real man. Every woman I have met has wanted to bone him. He is a thief of hearts and a tender man of incorruptible passion. I am a better person for knowing him and your soul suffers unspeakable horrors for not knowing him. You know this man as cocaine. I know him by his first name. That makes me better than you.
Cocaine. The man is like Barry White. He does his part. If you are out and cocaine is there and you aren't having a good time...it ain't cocaine’s fault. I first met cocaine somewhere. But then we went to Denny’s. Cocaine and I had a pleasant cross-restaurant war by flicking sugar packets at each other. I then knew he was clearly a supreme power.
Time passed and yadda blah yadda. But I will not simply tell stories of him. I will let you know of him.
You can't talk to cocaine. Let me clarify. It is an exercise in logic to talk to him. See, cocaine is a doctor, and aside from being a doctor he is close to the smartest person to walk the earth. So he tries to explain things to you and by the end of it you are more confused than when he began. But it does not matter because once he sees in your eyes how lost you are, he sums it up in 3 words and everything he said makes sense. I think it's a game he plays.
Another game he plays is hockey. And if God made a hockey player who moonlights as a shit head, I haven't met him. Cocaine is a catchphrase machine. Check it. Something our group has always done is argued, for the fun of the argument. I watched cocaine lose an argument once and while he was reaching to try to make a point someone told him to shut it down because he was losing. Cocaine responded by informing us that, "Whatever dude, I'm winning."
Cocaine does that. He was fucking something up once and I mean really dicking it up, and when I informed him he was dicking it all up he said, "No. I'm making it better." This is what he does. "Fuck you cocaine." "No. You are the one who is fuck." Splendid.
I listened to him spout off nonsense for a good forty minutes. When he realized that he jabber jawing, he ended his incoherent diatribe with, "These are ideas." He and I were talking of hockey and I mentioned that I hated Bertuzzi. I said, "Fuck him. That guy is a cheap shot little bitch." To which the astute response was an emphatic, "No. He's a really large bitch. That guy is like 6'7" on skates." Touché.
I've drunk with this man on numerous occasions. I have also been privy to many a car wash from cars he has thrown up on or in after us drinking. Outside of a bar once, a random and rather large passerby nicely asked me for a cigarette. Out of nowhere, completely drunken cocaine points at this man and screams, "No cigarette. No fucking cigarette for you."
He came to visit me along with unkind while I was in Boston. It was great. I have video of the three of us being drunk, but only two of us being cognizant of anything. Cocaine starting purring and shaking. He said that he was a cat named Mustafa and that purring and shaking helped him fall asleep. A comment to which unkind and I were forced to throw a barrage of books upon his pre-slumber shenanigans. Also during this weekend, cocaine informed me that he could run 4 miles faster than 4 miles.
Cocaine also has the uncanny ability to destroy a car. I have never met a man who can simply walk by a car and the wheels will fall off. Every car that man has touched has had bad and inexplicable things happen to it. He sat in my TL a few times and now my tint is all fucked. I know better than to think it was shitty craftsmanship.
Cocaine has the metabolism of a hummingbird. I've watched that man eat close to 12 pounds of breakfast once. He lost 4 pounds during the meal. He is a remarkable man and he gets my respect. Check it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Blush said...

of all your fuckin posts this one makes me wanna cry

you are so lucky

26/1/06 22:12  
Blogger unkind said...

All true.

He is like a superhero whose power is to destroy automobiles. If he can find some way of parlaying that into comic book fame, he will be bigger than Aquaman, and only 3 times as gay.

Nothing on earth is more fun than studying Missouri Civil Procedure. Ecstasy, thy name is "interpleader".

26/1/06 23:44  
Blogger xTx said...

cocaine for president.

i want to hang out with you guys. But i want to be invisible and 3 inches tall and drink beer from a thimble when I do. Then you will all look at this little beer filled thimble rising and falling and getting emptier and you'll say, "I think we're being watched."
and you'll be right.

27/1/06 07:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

most of this is true.
i do say alot of nonsense.
people can argue better than me, but somehow i still think that my point has some validity
on the whole, women think i am cute, but want to sleep with either unkind or yossarian
i play recreational hockey when i feel like it even though i am on a team
tis true, i can fuck a car up like in'a car crash. a few among my many more notable victims on different vehicles: one cracked engine block, one engine head gasket, transmission and clutch assembly, cylinder head (think this was my fault though cause i revved the shit out of my car, DT (death trap)...when i began the race around the snowy parking lot i had 4 cylinders of awesoma power, when finished and from that point on i had a meager 3), turn signals, batteries, steering columns, oxygen sensors, and cant even count the number of alternators. just the tip of pile.

oh, to set the record straight, i dont puke in cars, i puked on them. like once or more. i think i fucked up the tint because i tried to see if i could pull it up with you were pulled over talking to that west county/olivette cop/prick. i noticed a small bubble and didnt think that it would get any bigger. (by the way, i am kidding about this). My ability to fuck up cars, or my superpower as unkind noted, manifests with warranty expiration. thus, the tl is temporarily exempt. however, i think that this misfortune could extend to aftermarket parts, for example rims.
yoss is likely a better runner than me now.
i dont purr, it is actually more like a content growl
i have given up on keeping up with yoss and unkind in an alcoholic sense, because they are significantly bigger than me now and since i dont drink nearly as much, they can murder me with several tipped bottle to the ceiling.
the fabolous yossarian, sorry couldnt talk much to you cause i was driving home after a ridiculous amount of sushi and a reasonable amount of sapporo. snowing here. and a friend in the car.
unkind, when is your test?
_ _ _ _ _ _ (on the phone) !

27/1/06 14:59  
Blogger unkind said...

Feb. 21, the Day of Doom... Doom's Day.

Props if you know what that's from...

27/1/06 15:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah. aquaman isn't gay. so 3 times zero is zero percent gay.

fuckin' check it,











do these look queer?

27/1/06 15:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unkind, near a computer. how are you, son? the answer is evidence in english and evidence in french.

27/1/06 15:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Secure dildos http://www.terryclothloungechaircovers.info/Infrared-saunas-used.html Latinas feet Championship manager 01cad plotters How to make woman cum vacuum cleaner ratings Customer relationship management umax ppc moving services in atlanta2c ga Dream interpretationdoghaving to pee robby the robot plastic model playing mantis divorce in law new york toshiba model 24af43 Power ball in models celebrities czytnik compact flash bextra and side effects before after model Buy butalbital fioricet Commercial business loan bank nz

3/3/07 04:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

23/4/07 14:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home