28 June 2006

The Time Has Come For Everyone To Clean Up Their Own Back Yard

Right. I have a simple request for humanity - If you have teenage daughters, make sure they remember to wear all of their clothes when leaving the house. Is that too hard to do? I mean, you never know when an LT will dip out on work, head to the beach and relax in the sun all day and constantly get hit on by the best built and most sexually aggressive 14-17 year olds on the plannet. I am worried about these girls, but their parents must be going crazy. The next guy might not be as nice as I am.
To be clear, I did not do anything with any underage girls. Ever. Excet for when I was underage. And even then it wasn't all that much.
I rented a jet-ski. I drank some at boat-drinks at the beach-bar. I drank a few Irish Stout's. I made friends with an old dude. I don't care about what all I did. I care about what I didn't do.
I didn't answer a single email. I didn't even bring my cell phone. I didn't get all spun out over something stupid. I didn't yell at anyone. I didn't get saluted. I didn't go to any briefings. I didn't salute. I didn't listen to bullshit come spewing forth from a particular NCO of mine whom I'm about to demote because he is worthless. I didn't sit in traffic.
I just sort of looked at the sky and the horizon.
Oh, and I chewed a whole can of Copenhagen.

4 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

that sounds like the best day ever

28/6/06 17:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's okay

28/6/06 17:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get ready for the sight stopping phenom. all i saw was blood.

28/6/06 17:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sorry that i got fat. i will slim down. that was the time that i was eating macdonalds.

28/6/06 17:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home