05 February 2007

Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven

Right. I am not positive that I want to die. But I am sure I do not want to live with the images occupying my mind. I'm not sure how it's going to work out. But I think the solution involves me getting my real estate license.
The shit of it is, is that I have no asylum and King Solomon left long ago. The service I can provide is immaterial because there is no need for stop gap problems to a permanent solution. I refuse to believe this so I continue to wash my hands in dirt.
Something was once very special here. Once, God used this land as his thrown. Once. Now, the land is as barren as the hearts of the ancestors of the men who drove God away from here. Now. Tomorrow I will awake from a light sleep and run. I will run until I sweat out the knowledge I gained and my heart beats so fast I take 50 years off my life. Tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry that you've seen ugliness. it's hard to erase it once it's in there. good luck.

how's the piss popcorn?

5/2/07 14:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

havent heard from you in while
havent heard from k either
i am slumping but plan on coming back strong

5/2/07 16:35  
Blogger GUYK said...

hmmm, so this means you are NOT voting for Hillary?

6/2/07 10:31  
Blogger Grampa said...

Peace to you, brother Yoss. Be safe.

May you always find water, and shade.

6/2/07 23:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love [last name], Gay [first name]
a real person in cleveland
missed appt
honest to god
seems like would be made fun of by all-straight, homosexual, asexual

7/2/07 01:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have skinny fists

7/2/07 01:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home