09 September 2007

Operation Manute Bol

Right. It's still hot here. I sweat close to 50 gallons a day. I miss beer and Gin and drinking massive quantities of it. I miss it a lot. I made friends with this Iraqi the other day, he is funny. The Iraqi people are funny. At least the ones left. It all seems unnecessary though. We are putting all of these barriers up and blocking off neighborhoods and all. It's crazy.
Anyway, I am fine. I can't wait to be done though. Like seriously. I don't know. I'm tired. Bombs. Guns. Blood. Screaming. Airplanes. Helicopters. Orders. Complaints. Bills. Friends. Fires. I need a Lindsey Lohan poster. I need Copenhagen. I want a shower.
I miss my dog. When I am done. I think I might go back to drinking for lunch. Stop screaming at me. Look over there. Keep your mind off the war. Even if you're here. No report given. No change in anything. More. More. More.
We have a better mass transit system in Baghdad International than there is in Miami and St. Louis combined. We will never leave this place.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger murl said...

i've seen your name but this may be the 1st time i really read your blog. and i felt my heart jump into my throat when i got here because i have spent the past 2 days at the VA hospital here talking to men with PTSD. and ever since i starting hearing the stuff i heard i have been thinking about you guys over there in a way i never thought about before.

so i just wanted to let you know i'd be coming here to follow your story and all. and let you know we're thinking about you.

14/9/07 21:10  
Blogger Blush said...

lindsey lohan is a cokehead.
but youre not, so i guess thats cool.

16/9/07 12:14  
Blogger constant drama said...

Linday Lohan, cokehead or not- is hot. I'll do her too.

"The Iraqi people are funny. At least the ones left."

Morbid.

6/10/07 01:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home