10 July 2007

Ships That Pass In The Night

Right. If you have ever, will ever or are currently driving in front of me, I hate you. Seriously. Like I want you to die. Because no matter how fast you are going, you are in my fucking way. Die cunt rag die. Get the bloody hell out of my motherfucking way. I don't care if motherfucking is one word or two. Fuck it. Sod off you bleeding time rapist. Drive faster. Life moves fast and I move faster, so buckle up and change lanes asshat. Driving in front of me lands you at 16 on my list. Bint.
Guess what today is? A magical day. A day of wonderment. A day of the coming, the shinning and the anguish. Anguish inflicted on the self as well as others. But the shinning shone to those rather than the self. Today is that day.
Today you met a girl at the gas station and you will never see her again. Today you drank beers with a woman at a bar and you will never kiss her clavicle in an alley. Today you crossed 3 lanes of a highway to exit early to follow a woman who will outrun you on the side streets.
Yesterday you were aware but not appreciative. Tomorrow you won't forget but won't know what needs to be forgiven. Today you swim in the spirit of the most beautiful day ever. The day the lottery was born. The day you popped your first zit, shot your first load, drank your first beer and placed your first bet.
Today cannot be defined, because today is eternal. Today breaks the time and space continuum as those in the know agree that today should be eternal. Today history began. The only history that is important.
Today the sun beat through my windshield and faded the leather in my car. Today I watched myself in every reflection of every mirror, picture and window as I passed. Today I made a conscious decision to learn to swim as I drown. Because drowning today is better than breathing tomorrow.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mostly:
Driving slower than me = moron
Driving faster than me = maniac

Today is fucking awesome.

10/7/07 13:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oneway ticket

10/7/07 16:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eckhart Tolle would be proud of you Yoss

11/7/07 00:52  
Blogger xTx said...

i'm proud of you

11/7/07 06:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad you came out for the second night. email a kid sometime.

23/7/07 05:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home