06 August 2007

Desperate Times

Right. These two asshats come in at 13 on my list of people I hate most in the world. It's bad enough to lie, but to tell the same lie again and again is plain despicable. 6 more months? That's the 3rd time you dumb fucks have said it. Shills. Oh but it's working. My dick tripled in size last night. Not really, but if I keep saying it it's bound to come true. I thought reporters were supposed to have an obligation to inform the public not lie. But you're keeping it real for the administration, when you should try keeping it right.
Things look different in the light. The color, shape, balance and depth are there. Without the light it is the same thing, just not so alive. Not so real. But we can stay in the dark. We must like it. The cell phone minutes are free and the best reality television shows are on when it's dark out. We hide from the light but see with the artificial glow of a soft watt halogen. We hide from the light and scoff at the people outside the window laying about in the grass. They will never have what we have. But we won't smell the grass.
Come outside with me. It's nice. The sun shines. The rains come. The snow falls. It is harsh and unforgiving. But it is real. I would give anything to be back right now.
I hate this. When I ever leave this place I will have wasted 5 years of my life. Wasted. Nothing will be shown or remembered. Everything ventured, nothing gained. Worthless.
Why are people like this? People. People can change anything they want to. Fuck sexy. I'm bringing humanity back. I give a fuck about Anna Nicole and her being a whore. I care about the governments of the world forgetting that without people they are nothing. I do not agree with a single thing going on in the states anymore. I have no interest in fighting for that place. I have no interest in returning to that place. It's a great place, possibly the greatest place ever. I'm not saying the grass is greener anywhere else. I am saying that sometimes you have to clean the manure off the grass to see how green it is. I would imagine that applies to every country. But mine, the one I call home, is so far gone I don't know if it can be saved. Governments have no right spying on people. Governments have no right denying medical coverage to children. Governments have no right to hide the reasons a soldier was killed by one of his own. Governments have no right to continue to fund illegal activities in the name of peace. A lot of talk of peace. Peace at home. War everywhere else.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home