31 July 2007

Inside

Right. Jimmy Carter is annoying as fuck. I mean, shut up already. Go away. It's time. Exit stage left. Time now. You freak.
I am rather miserable. Come on Congress. Flex that muscle and get us out of here. No business. No need. But maybe Cheney needs more money.
I write things about her. I enjoy writing things about her. I say things that women come here and enjoy reading about her. I write about her, because it is easy. I can string words together and speak of things you find beautiful. And I can say them about her. I can write a river of thoughts expressing love, beauty, lust, infatuation and attraction. I can sit here and write these things forever. And it is easy. It is easy because she isn't you. Every time I think of you, I am overwhelmed with emotion that I can write nothing. Speechless. Me. Every time. That is why she is written and you are inside. Forever.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was waiting for you to write. yeah, kid! that shit was fun in ole stl. i eat ice cream and drink everyday now. got my new asics gt2120s and i love em. and since i have been more than dabbling in the arts of running and moderate wt training, my appetite is nothing short of voracious. somehow the humidity down here makes me faster? looking forward to burning some pavement with you when you get back yo! if i am not a huge fat ass from the tub of Ben & Jerrys ice cream that i eat everyday. gotta drink light beer with that shit. gimme some email when you getta break. i'll send you some pics.

31/7/07 16:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was a her and someone wrote your things about me - maybe someone does and I'll never know...

31/7/07 23:20  
Blogger Grampa said...

My new girl looks just like Jessica Alba.

I am the shit.

2/8/07 00:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home