21 July 2005

Amo Bishop Roden

Right. Fuck. Bullshit. I found the buried treasure. It wasn't worth the effort. I have another test today. Unfortunately, there is no space on the test for what they really need to know. By "they" I clearly mean both the test taker and giver. No space. But then the questions aren't really the question. The questions are just filler, commercials even, before the question.
They blew up the drugs. Good for them. This movie sucks. Kung Fu on sport bikes? This is horrible. Pepsi vs. Mountain Dew. Christ. Women are hot though.
I been thinking about getting into the farming racket. That could be a good gig.
Wet secrets.
I ain't got shit for you. I been bled dry. I can't think of a thing. There's nothing left in the tank. I spent it all. I blew my wad. I have never been comfortable using that phrase. "I blew my wad." That’s disgusting. It's weird how I find that disgusting but I have no problem talking about blood clots or calling someone a bloody cunt rag.
Anyway, I doubt I will be writing anything else. I can't think of anything to write about. Wait scratch that. I got it back. Nope. Lost it again. Fuck beans. I don't know where I am. I do. But it was funny when the Fonz said it in that Adam Sandler water boy movie. I might start sleeping on the sidewalk again. Not that I was ever really down with it. But I accomplished that feat a few times. Shit. Why do I bother? Why do you come around here? Do you enjoy being poked and prodded? Or just prodded, as it were. Where is my wallet? This is shit. Surprise. This is all shit. Shit and lies. But not shitty lies. And not really lies either. But it is shit and you got to give me that. I wish summer would get the fuck over. I can't stand it. Looking forward to fall. Perpetual fall. I need to find that place. It's probably called Autumnville. I'd find a home there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nervous said...

I'm honored to have made your shit list. Thank you.

21/7/05 15:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home