14 July 2005

I Know I'm With The Cretins And Deceitful Lying Whores


Right. How shitty it must be. Seriously. I ain't fucking around. It must be shitty. Sometimes I want to give up. But I really don't give a fuck. I mean shit. Balls. Bullocks to the lot. Sad. Funny. Hypocrisy knows no bounds. I guess. But we never want to look at ourselves. It's true on all sides. Would it be better if I liked Usher. Or thought 50 cent was talented. Or just closed my eyes and bought it? Swallowed the whole load? Jumped on the Red Sox bandwagon? Believed it? Knew if it is obscure it must be right? Fought the establishment? Fucked the man? Believed in conspiracies? Apologized? Maybe I should jump the gun? Think OJ was innocent? Believe MJ ain’t do it? Should I do all that? Ought I? Will I? We all know better than that shit. Fuck you. Am I too cryptic? Fuck you. Am I any different than I was? Fuck you. Songs will be sung about me. Fuck you. Wars will be fought over me. Fuck you. Men will die, children will suffer and women will moan because of me. Fuck you. I could really care less. Fuck you. I am the pariah that brings rapture. Fuck you. I will open the seals. Fuck you.
I'm feeling peckish, but I don't have food.
My phone is useless. I never get service.
Why are all the vampires portrayed as gay in that Tom Cruise movie?
So I took my notebook and wrote, "This Guy Loves The Cock," on the back. There is also an arrow pointing to the left. So I stand next to people I hate and have someone take a picture while the subject of my folly isn't paying attention. Genius. When I figure out how to post pictures I have, we will all see them. Why? Because it is funny as hell. But that means everyone will see me and know who I am if I bump into them in ten years while I am a homeless drunk sleeping in the gutters of London. But who cares. I'll just mumble something about how impaling people is a great way to negotiate when buying cheese balls. It won't be fucked up or anything because impaling people is a great negotiating tactic for damn near everything.
I was wrong. XM radio rules. I love my shit.
I met Lars Frederiksen once. I waited on him, his wife and his in-laws. The two were clearly uncomfortable with their son-in-law.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nervous said...

Usher - aack! Don't swallow that load!

**moaning**

14/7/05 20:48  
Blogger xTx said...

i dont know who lars fredricksen is.

and if youstood next to me and took a picture that would be funny as hell cuz then we'd both know what each other looks like and when we were homeless on the streets of london in 10 years we could hook up.

15/7/05 07:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

click on some sunflower shit...

18/7/05 06:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home