25 October 2005

Read Finger Or Die

Right. It turns out violence is the answer. But the question is the real surprise.
So the crack whore who hangs at the 7-11 and offers head for a ride to the strip club, where she can jerk off fat guys for crank money, went and got herself a tattoo. It's some angel wing bullshit on each of her wrists with some Asian type letters above the wings. Yes, she is spiritual. The last time she even thought about God was when she prayed no one would find out about the seven-man cum dump she took for 60 dollars and a pack of Newport's. Listen, we must accept the fact that God probably doesn't like half of us and most probably doesn't want to be associated with a woman using her face as cum sock. But I suppose that the Asian writing makes it okay because you don't see too many Buddhist monks walking around middle Missouri and correcting people's views of the religion. But trust me, even Buddha doesn't want you.
I am out of soup.
I am really confused as to why everything I say isn't regarded as pure literary genius. I need to be winning awards here people. I haven't won shit. I got the flu, but it won't kill me. Aye, there's the rub.
Every morning I wake up, pray Armageddon has started, look out my window and become disappointed it hasn't. I'm going to be really pissed if I got the fu and miss the whole thing. I also guess, I'll be somewhat terrified if it is happening. They say be careful of what you wish for, but fuck it. Go for the Gusto.
So ass hat disappears and doesn't want to play. Well fuck that.
Took care of business today. Even while sick. I don't deserve the gong. I don't deserve the praise.
Other than that I spent all day taking quizzes online. I am bored. Though I think it is apparent that I rule, based upon the results. It also seems that there is an inordinate amount of people believing I am someone named Tony, who I believe recently went into hiding. I am not him.
I really think you should read the Parthenon Code it is quite interesting.