08 December 2005

Right. I was terrified. I wanted to cry. I wanted to run away crying out to my mother begging forgiveness. "Oh lord forgive me I made a mistake. Please let me take back this one decision." I wanted the plane to crash. I wanted the bus to explode. I wanted a mistake with the paperwork to happen and for them not to let me in. I wanted to inexplicably slip and break my femur. But none of that happened. The plane landed safely. It's funny to remember how scared I was.
I move into my apartment tomorrow and my shit will be delivered to me Monday and I have to sleep on the floor this weekend and I don't have a TV and I will have to wait for the cable guy to come and hook up my internet before I can access the internet and I don't like my apartment because it is lame but it was available so I got it and this run on sentence is fun to write.
My apartment. Yes. Let us discuss. Lame. Lame as the day is long. It has shit that I suppose other people would like and think, "Gee Martha this sure is a swell place to live. The apartment is on top of a mountain and there is a big bay window overlooking a valley and it's pretty. There is a comfy looking window seat inside the big bay window. I'll bet I can read and drink hot chocolate and listen to the rain patter on the window in that seat while I smell the vegetable stew I'll be working on for a couple days cooking in the kitchen. It sure will be nice to snuggle up by the fireplace and listen to the rain hit the skylights in the vaulted ceilings while I watch a movie. I have my own washer and dryer and an obnoxiously large bathroom. Yes Martha, this is the place for me."
I however do not think such thoughts. No I think, "Where the hell is the dank? Where is the wood? Where is the dark creepiness that I love? Where is the intercom to buzz people in? Where is the noise of people? Where is the fat guy you have to walk around whom is always at the mailbox?" I like to pretend I live in a cave. I like to pretend I am batman. I do not like carpet. I hate scenic views of lakes and pines and a valley and goofy shit I could care less about. It's temporary though.
So. News. My nephew is in the Navy and he is stationed seven miles from me. He is married. Yes, married. To what I can only hope is a woman. I wrote about her a while back and I am too lazy to look it up and sneaky link it. But trust...she sucks. She is pregnant now. Yay. I call him yesterday and she gives me attitude. I tell her what she can do with her attitude and how if she pretends her attitude is a silver charger she would need to polish it up real nice and shiny, turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up her ass. Well after that I got to talk with nephew dippy shitty. I invited him to dinner in a couple weeks and then I had to invite his wife and I don't want to do it, but it will afford me an opportunity to make something they hate and make them eat it.
(There is a sneaky link in this sentence.) The tramp stamp. Someone want to tell me why the stupid assed white stripes are covering a Tegan and Sara song? Isn't that song like brand fucking new?

9 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

I'm with Martha and friend. Your new place sounds killer. (I said "killer"!) Too bad you are like a nocturnal type of critter who hates bright lights. Are you albino too? Also, the tramp stamp. That's funny. How do you do sneaky links? Also, yes, Tegan and Sara is too new to be covered, however, i think the WS version is pretty cool of it. etc. etc. i'll stop the world and melt with you...now that's old. cover that shit.

8/12/05 12:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

address. you

8/12/05 13:20  
Blogger unkind said...

I concur. And, way to come with the funny.

9/12/05 08:15  
Blogger SayUnderpants said...

So the bitch is pregnant - for real this time? Gee, hopefully she won't be viciously assaulted by a fellow Burger King employee again...thus resulting in yet another fake miscarriage. When you see her, slap her for me...

9/12/05 09:29  
Blogger unkind said...

My new favorite Ron Burgundy exclamation: "Hot pot of coffee!"

Just thought you'd like to know.

9/12/05 12:38  
Blogger unkind said...

BTW... Cocaine got to meet Sara 3 last weekend, and funny things ensued.

9/12/05 12:40  
Blogger Blush said...

the tramp stamp..a staple of our generation...

9/12/05 18:22  
Blogger unkind said...

I totally stole your name when posting on a political website. Sorry.

14/12/05 13:59  
Blogger Yossarian said...

my acctual name?

15/12/05 11:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home