06 December 2005

Yossarian The Adjective

Right. The apartment is got and I move in Friday. However my shit won't be delivered until sometime next week so I sleep on the floor for a week. Hoorah. But it's cool because a man should be upright not held upright.
A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires.
Everything that happens does so as it should, and if you observe carefully, you will find this to be so.
I have a hard time listening to my XM radio here. Apparently, this area is immune to satellite radio waves. My phone is also real spotty. But here is a funny thing I've learned about the greater Seattle area. You know those small concrete islands they place about eight inches above ground separating the freeway from the entrance ramp? Well everywhere else I've live they painted the sides in an obnoxious yellow color. Not here. Don't cross the white line early. Or else your Acura will make a god-awful noise and two tires will blow and you will scrape and slide 50 yards down the island. Some people learn the hard way.
Her eyes are big. Big eyes. Makes me want to erupt. Makes me want to scream. Belt out a ballad of love on a frequency that would make elephants cry. Flex my muscles until each one rips through skin exposing the literal of my inner self. Run until I can't move my arms from fatigue. Lay waste to tracks of land and burn ancient battlefields lost in the annals of time and memories and civilizations until nothing remains but her and her eyes. I would rename beauty her name and the female gender the same. I would create an entire language glorifying her and in 1000 years no one would know. Making it right. Because she deserves it.

6 Comments:

Blogger unkind said...

Sephiroth picture. Nice.


We are geeks.

7/12/05 07:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

address. you

7/12/05 15:11  
Blogger xTx said...

the other night I was so Yossarian, I took the dude DOWN!

8/12/05 02:10  
Blogger Yossarian said...

what? who did i take down? who did you take down? i am confused. am i taking people down? sweet if i am.

8/12/05 10:50  
Blogger xTx said...

I was just using YOssarian as an adjective. See your title.

8/12/05 12:09  
Blogger Yossarian said...

right...my bad

8/12/05 12:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home