20 November 2005

I Was Drunk When I Said That

Right. I don't think I have ever longed to feel the skin of another so much in my life. It is all I can think about. It's getting out of hand, or in hand, if you'd like for me to turn my pain into a masturbation joke, which I can do.
Where did that guy come from? He's been here all along? I never seen him before in my life. What's his story? Well what's his deal? Why does he dress like that? Why does he believe like that? We never paid attention before. Well I never have. Wait I remember him. But he wore different clothes. He thought differently. Maybe I just made that up because I didn't really know him.
I watched you all night as I sat at the bar alone. I watched you stand there on what would be the dance floor if there were more then 16 people in the bar. I watched you, as you didn't take your eyes off the man playing the guitar and singing with equal horribleness in both of his endeavors. I noticed how your shoulders were broad, more so than mine. I noticed how your hair was close to the most horrific blend of unnatural colors known to man. I noticed how you would only drink in between songs as if you had mind control over the band and they needed your psychic support. I noticed how the band left without you. I couldn't help but notice how sad I must have looked drinking gin alone at my age. You didn't notice though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you deserve an award for ruling so much

22/11/05 16:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home