03 December 2005

Pushing Down On Me

Right. I think I am in love with a magic woman. Magic. Indeed. Washington State will from henceforth be known as Crappytown. Crappytown. Indeed. My cell phone company sucks ass, as I get no service up here, resulting in me deciding to declare war on Cingular. War. Indeed. UCLA will not cover the point spread. Point spread. Indeed. I need to find an apartment. Apartment. Indeed. I hate West Coast time. Hate. Indeed. I should have attended, based upon the women in the stands, the University of Texas. Sluts. Indeed. If I was from Afghanistan I'd change my name to Dan and host a Dick Clark type show called Afghanistan Dan's Band Stand. Rhyming. Indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blush said...

cingular isnt so bad

4/12/05 00:17  
Blogger xTx said...

west coast time isn't so bad.

4/12/05 07:26  
Blogger GUYK said...

Afghanistan Dan's Band Stand. Rhyming. Indeed.

Yes indeed! I like it.

4/12/05 08:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home