21 August 2006

Bavarians Are Hungry

Right. Fuck them all. They must die. It is simple. What could be easier than doing what is called for. In order for you to prosper, they must die. It's a dead issue. I soak my furniture in beer to expose it to the knowledge I now know. My brain moves at speeds making God herself jealous. My couch is smarter than you, because I enabled it and gave it this power, you will lack because you do not see clearly when you see double. You see double when sober and believe your single when you're drunk.
The children have been used against the elders by the elders wanting to remain in power. A beautiful strategy. No cogs in the wheel sans me. Fuck this. Die. Tomorrow has been told as the end of the world for two countries. I live in neither. I lived in one. If it dies so will they. If I die so will it.
The best is not behind and the crowing is not dead.
I stand. I will stand. I will walk through as you fall to. I know how benumbed the walls are and how gelid you are. I fear you will hate what is from what was and what could from what might. Furthermore, I know you will despise what wasn't from what isn't and what is from what will. Moreover, you will come away with me. I will jump, you will be caught and we will swim.
Tend to me with your lies. Tend to me with the end that you desire and have bought and sold the result is better than the alternative. You believe the alternative is the same as the previous failures. I know the difference. I know the saturation of the clouds in the sky when Aries is in full view and the strife of the earth is at ease. I know what Sunday morning feels like when nit comes at you with a hammer. I know what Christmas is when no gifts are needed. You know what has been shown, even in such underground manners.
Oil is what we cook with. Land is what we sell. People are who we fuck.
I am half sick on the drinks you mixed. I need to go up-town. I need to get back to the corner where I made sense and a difference. I need to kill in order to die. I need to die in order to get back to her. I need her to obtain the power given unto my right hand by the hand of the man. I need the power to give her all she deserves. I need to watch the next 17 months pass by.
I know you are scared, even though you say you are not.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to get back to the corner. the corner creamery. and buy some gift certificates.

21/8/06 15:16  
Blogger unkind said...

My life again has meaning. Why? Because I found it. And by, "it", I mean THE album.

That's right. Contest over. Done. Finished. Best album DEFINITELY of '06, possibly the past 2 years:

Modill, "Midnight Green"

I will not burn this for you. Go buy it. Support this artist.

As I described it to a friend, "Imagine if Five Deez and The Roots had a love child, and she was a hot, olive-skinned, 18-year old, dark brunette girl that wanted nothing more in this world than getting positively wrecked by your hogg in all moist orifices."

Seriously, if you can listen to track 3, "Salvation", without breaking your damned neck, something is seriously wrong with you. Or you're an indie-rock femme-boy who likes "spoon". And I got nothin for you.

That is all.

21/8/06 15:50  
Blogger Blush said...

muchas gracias seƱor

21/8/06 19:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoss likes spoon.
spooning guys at the creamery!

22/8/06 16:28  
Blogger xTx said...

i like spoon too!

snakes on a plane to you!

22/8/06 18:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

xtx,
you can batch it up over spoon.
that is fine.
just do it at the creamery

22/8/06 19:35  
Blogger xTx said...

understood.

23/8/06 07:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

racecar of modill here.
thanks for the comment! if you enjoyed "midnight green"(evrecords.net, myspace.com/modill)

please look for the download only "OUTTAKES AND C-SIDES"

also i appear on:
CAURAL "EYES WITHOUT MIRRORS"
MUSH RECORDS

VERBAL KENT "MOVE WITH THE WALLS"
GRAVEL RECORDS

THE GREEN BROTHERS "EVERYBODYS GREEN" DOVE INK RECORDS

CONTINUUM "CONTINUUM"
AVAILABLE AT CDBABY.COM

so check me out and keep good music alive! peace all!
p.s. also peep out myspace.com/blackcollarfam

you won't be disappointed, promise!

4/12/07 16:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home