23 August 2006

That's A Fine Ambition

Right. Every single time I talk to a certain person, I have to watch another trainwreck. Christ.
Bob needs to stop.
My bathroom is the largest room in my apartment.
My apartment sucks.
At one time I had a better apartment.
At one time I had a worse apartment.
This apartment is small.
I wonder why we stopped saying the word reckon.
That is a bomb ass word.
When I get out of the Army, I will invite you all to come over to my place and we all can watch Pat Garret and Billy the Kid on television and eat popcorn and drink a nice bottle of water. Doesn't that sound enjoyable? Maybe after, well, maybe we can find us some whores and fuck them in their asses. Or maybe instead of finding whores, we can all just drink beer and play pictionary. Or maybe we can hitch hike to old Mexico and drink bad beer and wake up with sand in our mouths. Or maybe we can agree Bob Dylan is annoying.

3 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

i think we can all agree on the bob dylan thing.

if jades is going, then so am i.

if we hitchhike to mexico can we still fuck the whores?

23/8/06 14:33  
Blogger unkind said...

Sadly, there have been a great many times where we have spent entire days doing things not too far off from what you're describing.

Like when I visited you in Boston and we sat around all day hungover, watching a day-long marathon of "I love the 80s" on VH1. Those were high times.

Bob Dylan sucks. I thought I was the only one who thought that.

I just said something to this girl who I'm pretty sure likes me, and I thought it was clever and kind of David-Caruso-in-"Jade", and it sure didn't pan out at all.

I say "reckon". But usually like this, "My attempt at flirtation was a disaster beyond reckoning." Shit like that.

23/8/06 20:01  
Blogger Yossarian said...

i love the 80's is the bomb, or at least was the bomb. that was the laziest day ever. i believe we ate calzones that night and went out and got drunk and you made out with that dudes girlfriend while i pissed in the subway enterance and then her boyfriend gave us a rid ehome. good times.

24/8/06 08:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home