07 December 2006

To Sin I Am A Pawn

Right. This is me before I fall. Before I fall I will be as sick and demented as I want. I'll have represented, flown the flag and held it the fuck down. That's how I'm rolling. That's how it's supposed to be.
It's all coming together nicely.
I've no clue as to what to write about.
Work blows.
I have this private who refuses to believe me that his ass will become a better runner. It's getting bloody old. Everyday I run him till he cries, and everyday he seems to get slower. I don't understand it.
I think the Foggy Dew is the greatest song ever sung.
I think I forgot to pay my security deposit. I don't see this being a problem considering I haven't unfinished packing yet and my current plan is to finish the day before I go back home. But I'll probably be sued by the German people. A class action lawsuit. You want to know some bullshit? My windows are clearly illegal. I have no doubt that my windows are a hazard to night driving. I know I am the only person in Germany to have an Acura as they don't even sell them over here. I know I drive fast. But seriously, I fail to believe the Gustapo have nothing better to do than wait for me to pull out of my driveway and follow me to work every morning. This is getting tiresome.

2 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

ithink you must email me foggy dew

7/12/06 13:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those who do not know.

Twas down the glen one Easter morn
To a city fair rode I.
When Ireland's line of marching men
In squadrons passed me by.
No pipe did hum, no battle drum
Did sound its loud tattoo
But the Angelus bell o'er the Liffey's swell
Rang out in the foggy dew.

Right proudly high over Dublin town
They hung out a flag of war.
Twas better to die 'neath an Irish sky
Than at Suvla or Sudel Bar.
And from the plains of Royal Meath
Strong men came hurrying through;
While Brittania's sons with their long-range guns
Sailed in from the foggy dew.

'Twas England bade our wild geese go
That small nations might be free.
Their lonely graves are by Suvla's waves
On the fringe of the grey North Sea.
But had they died by Pearse's side
Or fought with Valera true,
Their graves we'd keep where the Fenians sleep
'Neath the shroud of the foggy dew.

The bravest fell, and the requiem bell
Rang mournfully and clear
For those who died that Eastertide
In the springing of their years.
And the world did gaze in deep amaze
At those fearless men and true
Who bore the fight that freedom's light
Might shine through the foggy dew.

~STIS~

12/12/06 00:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home