30 April 2007

I'm Thinking Of Frosting My Tips

Right. I am not sure the name of this bitch, I think it's Eunice or some shit. I read about her a couple weeks ago. I hate her. She adopted 4 kids or was the foster mother of 4 kids or some shit. Anyway, she beat and tortured the kids until they were like 19 and shit. She made them eat their own puke. All in all I hate this woman and consider her more evil than most. I hate her. I'd like it if you killed her for me.
What kind of a coach lets little league practice turn into a 3 hour water gun fight? I suppose one might think the answer to that question is the reason we are 0-8. But the real reason is because the kids I coach suck at baseball. I mean, what kind of a baseball player brings a friggin water gun to practice for Christ sakes? Moreover, who organized it so that all 13 players all brought super soakers? I sure the hell didn't.
The Army still sucks in case you were wondering.
What the fuck? Why won't my old audio pasts load up? That's bush league. That shit was funny.
DVD You should click that link and buy me stuff for my birthday. Like Spiderman. Or the X-Men.
I get 200 readers a day. However, 180 of them only come here to look at pictures of art. My blog sucks.
Another thing that sucks is me apparently. I have thusly been rejected by 8 celebrities to be myspace friends with. What the bloody hell? These bitches are friends with everyone who sends a request but me. I must really suck if people who can't make friends being themselves so they make money being other people don't want to be my myspace friend.
It's a good thing I click that button on my blogger dashboard to remember my username and password every time I try to post. It is doing it's job very well considering it doesn't remember shit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Grampa said...

Send me Eunice's address. I'll take care of that problem for you.

It's the least I can do. Sorry, can't afford the X-Men today and, quite frankly, if I could, I'd be keeping that shit for m'self.

I'm a bastard, but at least I'm an honest bastard.

30/4/07 21:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home