07 December 2007

Friend Of Mine

Right. Menthol hits my lungs now instead of the morning dew. Both burn equally. One weakens and one strengthens. I cannot discern between the two. Merry Christmas. If you partake in the event. If you don't, then happy holidays. I'm unsure of the trouble there.
I still have green eyes. No worry there.
I don't really speak anymore. I just grunt sounds through my throat and make hand gestures. Very primitive. Very unfulfilling in conversation.
When I get back to Germany, I will do many things. I will fuck prostitutes. I will leave the Army. I will travel to Amsterdam. I will get very very high. I will fuck more prostitutes. I might buy a watch. I will get new tatoos.
I am unsure what to write. Things blow up. It is very simple. There is an ignitor. A fuel source. Something that explodes and a detonator. It is just that easy. Do not let anyone tell you it is more complicated. Things blow up. And in its wake it will rip. It matters very little how much armor a man wears. He will be ripped. Flesh is rippable. As in it has the capacity of being ripped.
It is Christmas time, my favorite time of year.
I'll see you in heaven ring the bells of the 97.
You owe me a party say the bells of Mata Hari.
Not right this second sound the bells of Saint Desmond.
I am a pillar peal the bells of Sienna Miller.
You only come to leave us chime the bells of old Saint Jesus.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

Do you still get to chew while in Iraq?

You should bone up a storm when you come back. Bone until you can't bone anymore because you boned so much your bone whittled down to a useless nub.

7/12/07 14:17  
Blogger constant drama said...

I'm glad that when you blog it proves that you are still alive...was that too stupid of a comment to make? My bad.

Anyways I went to the Magnificent Mile in Chicago the other day and they have this huge Kenneth Cole store there, I was reminded of you. Doesnt that sound stalker-ish?

Anyways, keep blogging Yoss. Your shit is amazing to read.

13/12/07 08:59  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

I think you should marry a prostitute. There must be one who's cute and sweet. It's just a matter of finding her and rescuing her.

16/12/07 11:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Yoss - wherever you are ;-)

19/12/07 20:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas darling.... sorry I've disappeared :-/

22/12/07 19:31  
Blogger Blush said...

merry christmas to the yossarian!
and wishing you a safe a speedy return home...

blush

25/12/07 09:01  
Blogger constant drama said...

Hey Yoss, Happy New Year.

Hope everything is allright with you, your side of the world.

31/12/07 20:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi and happy new year and hi

3/1/08 09:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yoss Yo Boss - Happiest of Happy New Years.
Don't really know ya, have no idea where you actually are or what you really do but think of you despite myvirtualself and hope you're living a life less dreary.

Hope your New Year has started as you would make a fanciful wish that it might continue. If it hasn't, I'm not sure what to do about that one...sorry.
I did hear that Santa takes off his fat man costume and doubles up as a Career Councilor/Pimp in the off season - a bit of Hey? and a lot of Ho! Maybe you could get a two for one deal?

7/1/08 02:08  
Blogger Grampa said...

I hope you're well.

29/1/08 10:48  
Blogger Grampa said...

I hope you're well.

29/1/08 10:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home