27 August 2004

Echo Loved Narcissus


How's my hookers and hos doing? What about the bitches and sluts? Yeah that's the truth. You simply aren't my students but my bizznatches. I am your pimp, so go and bring me my money. It's called "tuition" whores. And it is high time I collect.
You want to learn something today? Before you skirts fork over the grip? What? Fine I'll teach your skanky asses something. Don't be an Olympic Athlete. Got it. Fucking forget about it. Why? What the fuck is with you cunts today? Sheesh. Fine I'll tell you why. No one cares. Wow you're fast, but can you catch? Wow you swim...no one cares fig nuts. Neat you can do some of the stupidest shit anyone has ever seen. No endorsements, no signing bonus, no trading cards and none of my hookers will be fucking you silly. That's why. Unless they make bukkake an Olympic event, then none of you broads are even in the running anyway. And while I am on subject, don't any of you slits think of playing any sports, unless they make catching STD's a sport.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh man

29/8/04 17:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home