27 September 2004

I Am Not A Cleaning Agent


Right. So I went to Indianapolis over the weekend to watch the Packers take on the Colts. Great game. Sad to say that Favre was about to tie it up late in the game when a Colt safety decided to tackle Driver while the ball was in the air. Well that isn't what's sad. What is sad is that it wasn't called.
Indianapolis is great. It's a nice city with nice people. I got hit on a lot by the ladies, which was hot. One girl stopped me on the street to see if I wanted to go out with her sometime. But I explained that I was only in town for the night and since she had plans for the night, we were unable to go out. Sad. She is cute. My life, I tell you what. I can go around St. Louis all day and all night and nothing. I am in a city for 30 hours and women galore. Oh well. It's all about the coulda, shoulda, woulda's.
Big ups to all who read and commented on the list, you are all chosen by God to lead excellent lives. I still need help with the appearance of my shit here. I will not let this rest. I will mention it until someone can take the five minutes it would take to help me fix this shit.
I AM WHOOPING ASS IN MY FANYASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home