21 September 2004

Why must I listen to you evil monsters?

I've been good. Puking up my food. Eating a lot more than I ought. Except the reality is the complete opposite of what I said. I don't each much, don't puke and I run a lot. I also haven't been drunk since like May. I have to tell you my neurons are firing at an exaggerated rate. I think too fast. My brain is working on overload.
#3

The fucking pikey. I relate to this guy. It's like everyone hates him but everyone has to deal with him. I am the most hated man I personally know. But where I correlate with this guy the most is in the big picture. It's like this. Everyone counts him out. They see a guy who talks funny. He is kind of a hermit. He is a big fish in his pond but everyone else live in an ocean. So he talks funny and seems to have only one discernable talent, thus you can fuck with him. But he has the whole thing figured out. He is perfectly fine with everyone thinking he is a stupid hick. But in the end, he lives and brings home a fat payday. You get the sense at the end of the movie that he had the whole thing planned out. That he does this shit in every town that he and his cronies wander into. A monkey was thrown into his wrench when his mom was killed but he kept with the plan. I live that shit out. I don't care what you think of me. I will do shit to intentionally perpetuate you believing I'm stupid. In the end I will have your ass though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home