15 September 2004

cries for help

Right. SO I don't know how to fix this. The people running shit won't answer my query so I am screwed. I have tried everything. Maybe everyone should just go buy a Mac so they can see my shit. It looks like I want it to look on my shit. So I don't know. Whatever. Anyone out there whom can help me, let me know, I'll give you my password and all and you can tell me what I did wrong. I would send you massive amounts of old Star Wars toys I no longer need. My list is impeccable so far. It rules. So on with the show.
#6

Jason Bourne started making waves in books, all of which I never read. Partly because I was busy with school, but mostly because those types of books aren't my style of reading. I prefer other shit. But the movies whoop a mule's ass with a belt. Of all the people on the list, I want his life the most. I want his job. I want to be a contract killer for the government. For me, that would truly be living the dream. Calmness under the most taxing of circumstances. That's where I relate to him. All of Europe wants you dead, yeah whatever. That's cool. I'll figure my way out. The US government is coming to kill you, I'll fight them back, no biggie. God I love it.