11 September 2004

Sweet

Right. So I got my date. I leave November 15th in the year of our lord 2004. So that means on that date, Tron will take control of the helm of the worlds most unread Blog. HA HA. But The Yossarian will be back about 8 months from then. I figure, maybe longer. Who knows?
So number 9. Who will it be? I don't know. I had a hard time deciding to tell you the truth.
I wanted to go with Ferris Bueller. But with the exceptions of a small penchant for sweater vests and skipping school, I cannot relate to him. So then I thought about Fletch. I love Chevy Chase. His characters are awesome. I firmly believe that if a person doesn't like Chevy Chase, they aren't worth knowing. He is one of the funniest people ever. But I decided to go with the myth. Who?
#9

Damn skippy. Dude doesn't get pissed, upset or even surprised. He just becomes slightly annoyed at the situations he finds himself in. I mean people are flying around, killing one another, light coming out of people's orifices and he is introduced to an underground slave trade. He just wants his truck back. He acts like he has seen it all before and nothing is new. All in a days work for my man. I dig it. Nothing affects him. He can't control it so fuck it. But what I really feel him on: is how he brings the end of the movie. Are you going to kiss the girl or go back to work? You go back to work. You get in the pork chop express, give sage-like advice and think of her when you want. She never goes crazy, gets fat, sleeps with your friends or says anything stupid. She is always perfect, and so was your relationship. I feel it. I live it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

22/2/07 04:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home