24 September 2004

I live in the Ocean


Right. So I ain't got to list no more. And that makes me as happy as a mule with some shit that makes a mule happy. I don't know any country metaphors. My bad. So like I am tired of bitching. I am tired of feeling like this. I am tired of harping on this. It is just stupid. I will end it with this. If you have a friend who decides to join the Army after graduate school, let it be. He or she is smart enough to make his or her own decisions.
Anyway, I need help with this website. I have no access to a PC so if anyone out there can help me, please do. I will buy you World Series tickets. Or something else. You know whatever.
Have you ever been sitting around blowing your nose in you shirt and the pizza delivery boy turns out to be an extra hot girl? I have. It's annoying. Have you been so sick of hearing everyone with his or her opinions that you want to vomit? I have.
So I watched the behind the glory on Mike Tyson. I have to tell you that he said one of the most profound things I have ever heard. Well he didn't say it; he was quoting his old trainer. "There are people out here disguised as animals. You aren't sophisticated enough to tell the difference." I'd like to tell that to a few people in my life I am worried about. They are about to embark upon a journey into the unknown. Step lightly.