23 September 2004

I'm Seeing Robots

Yeah buddy so I am leaving soon. I am also going to Indianapolis this weekend to watch Favre beat the colts. Go Favre. So here we are. Number one on our list. Who will it be? I'm assuming you know because you can just look at the picture. But I'd like to use this space to give it up to the good peeps I couldn't get on the list. I love them still. The Bandit (Yeah Burt Reynolds) Conan (word up. I really wish we still carried around swords) Jaws (come one that would be awesome) and Dirk Diggler (I never seen the movie, but I wouldn't mind having the penis antithesis of what I have now.)
#1

One word, Vader. I believe Star Wars is released in 1977. I am born in the year of our lord 1978. The first movie I remember watching is The Lone Ranger. My sister brings me this 50-page comic book with this guy in a black mask. I can't read and my sister is telling me he is a bad guy. I don't care...dude looks cool. My family finally gets a VCR. I see A New Hope for the first time. I try to force choke everyone pissing me off for the next 20 + years. I get suspended from school in the 3rd grade for repeatedly curling my index finger in an attempt to force choke the teacher. Now I am not a geek about Star Wars, but I love Vader. I like the movies but I don't dress up like anyone. As a child, I expected to get my grubby little hands on a light saber when I was 15 tops. I also figured I'd just wait a few years after my 16th birthday and get myself a flying car. Sadly funding for such badass technologies must not be adequate. Vader kick ass. It's a dead issue.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

7/2/07 08:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Amw code dvd free player v99 Ass sample video Travel search engine brazil marketing Diet pills advertisements

26/4/07 09:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home