09 September 2004

Pushing the rock


So like I made some aesthetic changes. I want to make more but I can't figure it out. I don't want those stupid orange lines in my header. I want my sidebar smaller and the background black with the text being white. If anyone knows how I can do this...let's make it happen.
I got my fantasy team. But wait, I have breaking news. If I have known you for years and we have hung out laughed, drank and bonded with one another. If we know each other, and you don't like me going into the Army then the rift in our friendship isn't my fault. I am the same guy I have always been. I just run more now. I pay attention to your snide comments, and the tone difference in your voice, the embarrassed look in your eye when you look at me. I don't have many friends and I've lost quite a few because of this. So fuck off. Don't blame me for your ignorance of things because I made a decision.

Anyway. God that pisses me off. So whatever. Over the next ten days I will list the top ten characters from movies that I wish were me. As in I wish I was that character. Got it. So it starts tomorrow and ends ten days after tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

21/2/07 06:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home